Thursday, March 12, 2009

Arrow Album

Hey there all...just thought i would share a few things I have done lately...
This is a Kaiser Arrow Album that I made for my friend Rach of her and her boys on holidays. I used Kaisercraft Thrill Seeker paper.
This is the Kaisercraft reciepe stand. I used Kaisercraft Airy Fairy Paper.

It is so nice to be able to put some stuff up cos its been sooooooo long since I have had the time and energy to complete anything....heres hoping this will be the beginning of much more to come!!

5 comments:

peachy said...

hello there.....welcome back to blog land, they look great, i love the fairy stand

ros said...

great album, love the photos. the stand looks gorgeous too

jess said...

Thanks Ladies!! xxx

Gypsy said...

Wow Jess they both look fantastic and thanks for your comment on my LO! Gypsy

Kathie said...

Hi Jess, thanks for sharing your awesome work!!! Seems we have the same "rock" in our lives :-) How cool is that????
Kathie
xoxo